Imarisha Mabati Ltd invites you to apply for the vacancies listed and advertised on our website. As our business is continually evolving, so too are the opportunities open to you. Whatever your role, we’ll make sure you have all the support and training you need along the way.
ACCOUNT ASSISTANT POSITION
Duties and Responsibilities
- Validate sales revenue; manage invoicing within established deadlines including posting collections, drawing up records, auditing invoices and performing end-of-month closings
- Timely receivables and collections reporting. Processing payments and invoices accurately
- Verify financial statements, ledgers and accounts and making corrections where appropriate
- Prepare financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable
- Manage accounts receivable, accounts payable, goods in transit and balance sheet accounts
- Prepare inputs into the monthly management accounts and originate the necessary journals
- Responsibility for the preparation and submission of periodic statutory deductions and filings before the set deadlines
- Prepare payroll for all related companies
- Maintain and update various expense and balance sheet schedules
- Produce actionable and accurate internal reports on a daily, monthly and periodic basis within defined reporting deadlines
- Inventory control and management
- Prepare audit schedules for monthly Management Account reporting and year-end financial audits • Management of inter-company transactions and balances
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns
- Maintain confidentiality of organizational information
- Handle administrative roles of the office
- Any other accounting duties assigned
Education qualifications / Personal Attributes
- Minimum CPA 3.
- Education background of any Business.
- Working knowledge of SAP Business One.
- Problem solving, analytical and organizational Skills.
- Negotiation and people management skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work independently.
SALES & MARKETING EXECUTIVE.
Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients both online and offline.
- Coordinating daily sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Preparing and submitting sales orders for documentation and production.
- Contacting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about our products, service terms, prices and availability.
Sales Representative Requirements:
- Diploma in business, marketing, economics or related field.
- Experience in sales. Experience in a relative industry is a plus.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and work colleagues.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks, which include but not limited to digital marketing.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
If you feel you could be the one we are looking for, Send your Resume and Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected].
Use The JOB TITLE as the SUBJECT.