New Careers Opportunities
Imarisha Mabati Ltd invites you to apply for the new career opportunities listed and advertised on our website. Our business is continually evolving, and so are the opportunities open to you. Whatever your role, we’ll ensure you have all the support and training you need.
SALES & MARKETING EXECUTIVE – KISII & KISUMU SERVICE CENTRES.
Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients both online and offline.
- Coordinating daily sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Preparing and submitting sales orders for documentation and production.
- Contacting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about our products, service terms, prices, and availability.
Sales Representative Requirements:
- Diploma in business, marketing, economics, or a related field.
- Previous & proven Experience in sales is an added advantage.
- Experience in a related industry is an added advantage.
- The ability to communicate in the local dialect (Kisii or Dholuo) is an added advantage.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and work colleagues.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks, which include but are not limited to digital marketing.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
If you feel you could be the one we are looking for, send your Resume and Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] and copy: [email protected]
Use The JOB TITLE as the SUBJECT.